From sample pages to FAQ's for beginners, here's what you need to get started. Remember, Eventbrite's free to use if your event is free, so go ahead and create a test event page to give things a try!
Search our Help Centre
New to Eventbrite?
Customise event page
- How to customise your event URL (web address)
- How to add images to an event page
- How to add video to an event page
- Time zone settings
- How to copy an event page
Payments & fees
- How much does it cost to use Eventbrite?
- When do I get paid?
- Getting started with Eventbrite Payment Processing
- Comparing payment processor options
- How to set up event payout details
Manage ticket types & registration
- How to cancel an event
- How to set up an event waitlist
- How to manually release tickets to the waitlist
- How to activate group registration for your event
- How to set up attendee self-service registration/ticket transfers
- What does it cost to use Reserved Seating?
- What do Reserved Seating tickets look like?
- How to create an Eventbrite Seat Map
- Seat Designer isn't working—why?
- How to set up a tabled seating event
Promote your event
- How to use Eventbrite’s promotional tools
- How to create and send email invitations for your event
- How to create (or import) contact lists
- How to publish your Eventbrite event to Facebook
- How to set up your organiser profile page
Customise checkout process
- How to create custom order confirmations
- Collect information from attendees
- Disable paper tickets
- Time limit for registration
- Post-event survey options
Orders & reports
- How to resend an order confirmation email
- How to refund an order
- How to edit and export attendee information (including custom question data)
- How to combine report data for multiple events
- How to view event data as charts and graphs
- How to add additional event managers to an Eventbrite account
- How to stop receiving copies of order confirmation emails
- How to manage your email preferences
- How to locate the API user key
- How to find the event ID